Ready for a Challenge
Wireless Sensor Networks
Virtual EM creates wireless sensor technologies to enable Internet of Things (IoT) by moving data from sensors on the field to the cloud to mobile devices without degradation of data integrity.
Antennas and Radio Frequency (RF) Circuits
Whether the need is for zero weight, embedded or conformal antennas, Virtual EM is ready for the challenge. Our antenna designs are optimized for performance to maximize signal-to-noise ratio while minimizing co-site interference.
Virtual EM has developed numerous machine learning algorithms based on Support Vector Machines (SVMs) with support from U.S. Navy for periscopes in high seas and Missile Defense Agency for detecting and identifying missile targets from among decoys.
Design better. Faster.
Accelerated Antenna Design Software
VirAntenn™ is a computer-aided design (CAD) software tool used to compute radiation and scattering from arbitrary structures. With it, you can predict the performance of antennas and the radar cross-section of targets in both military and civilian applications.
- Proven accuracy, reliability, and effectiveness.
- Reduced time-to-market, lowered costs, &improved quality.
- Free lifetime updates and support.
- Low upfront investment in future leading software.
- about 23 hours agoU.S. Navy awarded Virtual EM a 6-month SBIR Phase I contract based on its proposal titled “Advanced Electromagnetic… https://t.co/jpSJUse92b
- about 7 months agoVirtual EM Inc. has been awarded a continuation-in-parts based on its fundamental patent on Airborne Antennas by th… https://t.co/HAuH3N7VbD